So it’s 2015 already, wow. I hope you all had a wonderful New Year!
Let just pretend it’s the January 1st (again) and I haven’t broken all of my New Year’s resolutions… Anyway, I am just going to pretend I wasn’t completely useless (I’ve been incredibly busy writing university essay, oh and being ill – what a surprise!) and present you with my resolutions:
1. Be more organised – I am incredibly unorganised at times, so this one will be a challenge.
2. Walk more – Walking makes everything better, and I live in London, so why not?
3. Smile more – Just be happier in general and stress less, after all you only live once… (how cliché).
4. Create a 2015 bucket list and complete it – why not try something new?
5. Blog more (yay) – We shall see…
What are your New Year’s resolutions? Leave a comment below or contact me here!
Ta ra, C. x
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to receive my posts via email! Thank you!
Get My 101 Bullet Journal Spread Ideas For Free!
Sign up below to receive my ultimate bullet journal spreads' list straight to your inbox. You'll never be stuck for an idea ever again! Don't worry, I won't spam you but you will receive access to all of my journaling prompts, tips and creative wisdom!