Facebook and Instagram story templates have taken the world by a storm ever-since @TheSundayChapter on Insta made it a bit of a big deal. However, I have seen very little in the way of planning/organisation/bullet-journal related templates.
The power to connect with individuals who share similar interests to you is becoming harder; especially, on the likes of Instagram, but these story templates could be an absolute game changer. They allow you to share your inner-most details, answer questions, share your favourite quotes or reasons for being inspired in a simple graphic.
All you have to do is:
- Follow me on Instagram and screenshot them from my stories (@planningwithc) or save them directly from below.
- Select the story template you’d like to use, fill it in and tag whoever necessary.
- Upload it for your followers to see and reply with!
- Then upload a blank version for them to fill in for themselves.
- Start connecting and making new friends with similar interests to you – it is that simple!
Although, before you get started don’t forget to pin them to your boards. This will make them easier to find and access! Also, subscribe to my mailing list and you’ll be updated every-time I add more templates for you to use.
I cannot wait to see these popping up in my mentions on Instagram!
P.S. if you are yet to start a bullet journal and would be interested in trying one out then you can read more about doing so here.
Get My 101 Bullet Journal Spread Ideas For Free!
Sign up below to receive my ultimate bullet journal spreads' list straight to your inbox. You'll never be stuck for an idea ever again! Don't worry, I won't spam you but you will receive access to all of my journaling prompts, tips and creative wisdom!