- Battery pack – everybody’s phone dies whilst stuck in traffic to get into the festival. So therefore unless you are happy to go without a phone, it is a good idea to take a battery pack or charger so that you do have a phone for 4am when you can’t find your tent (or your friends).
- Neon Face Paint and Glitter – this is the most essential item to take to a festival! Face paints are the key to looking ‘summery, cool and indie’. They also serve as a good way to make friends, everyone loves someone with face paint! It is also a good idea to take cotton wool buds in order to create the perfect ‘festival dots’ design.
- Sunglasses – sunglasses are probably obvious, BUT super awesome (and completely pointless sunglasses) such as my tequila one’s are an absolute must! Who doesn’t love pointless festival items?
- Flowery Headbands – super cute and necessary in the ‘festival’ dress code.
- Hand sanitiser and wet wipes – everyone knows that to be a true ‘festival goer’ then the number one rule is to refrain from washing. However, hand sanitiser and wet wipes are cheat way to stay ‘clean’ without actually having a shower (which tend to be non-existent or entail a MASSIVE queue at festivals).
- Body Spray – you might not have showered for five days or washed your hands using anything other than the sticky port-a-loo foam stuff but at least you’ll smell good.
- Wellies – festivals are all about the rain and mud but wellies are always a good idea, even if you are lucky enough to have sunshine.
- Wireless Speakers and a camera – yup, you definitely want to be one of those annoying people blasting out music at 6am and to be the person who watches every act through a camera lens! Although, it is worth it for the memories right?
- Concealer – eye bags and dark circles are inevitable at festivals, so why not take concealer? Rimmel Wake Me Up for the win!
Other Important Things:
- Bum bag – a perfect place to keep that phone charger, camera and money!
- Hand cream – dry hands? No way!
- Nail varnish – chipped nails? Nah ah!
- Selfie stick – I mean, obviously! (Although, be aware these are now banned from some festivals and concerts).
- Suncream – nobody wants a lobster nose or shoulders?
- Dry shampoo – once again, the lack of shower situation becomes a big situation after 3 or so days.
- Razor – spiky legs? Nope, nope, nope.
- Medicine and painkillers – hangovers… Need I say anymore?
- Hip flask – well, you never know!
- First Aid Kit – I am beyond accident prone and I ALWAYS need a plaster.
- Air mattress – comfort is possible when camping, trust me.
- Rain coat – festivals attract rain.
I am posting six days a week throughout July so therefore follow me on Blog Lovin’ to keep up-to-date with me!
Get My 101 Bullet Journal Spread Ideas For Free!
Sign up below to receive my ultimate bullet journal spreads' list straight to your inbox. You'll never be stuck for an idea ever again! Don't worry, I won't spam you but you will receive access to all of my journaling prompts, tips and creative wisdom!